Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Year in Review

I was tagged by Weavermom to do this post. The directions are:

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

August: I have been excited about this day all summer.

This picture is a photo of my sister, who almost didn't make it through a surgery this month. A situation like that really shocks you into being grateful for things you take for granted, like life and good health.

September: We keep our life so busy.

We added another dog to our family, a brother for CJ named Buster.

October: I found out today that my cousin, George Guererri Jr, aka Sonny, passed away last night.

The annual mom-sister vacation, this year in Charleston, NC, features my twin Kimberly and I and a horse.

November: My dad, for one reason or another, is usually in town to carve pumpkins with the kids.

Jonathan and Robert in their boyscout uniforms.

December: I just posted my menu and thought, I wonder if this will actually come to pass as I had planned.

Raeley with my nieces Lindsay and Jordan.

No comments: