Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday

Not Me Monday is a fun blog to make light of otherwise shameful or embarrassing situations. I was so excited when I ran across it on McMamma's blog.

I did not sit down for just a bit to read 4 work emails today and then stand up almost 5 hours later, ignoring Cameron's cries of hunger in the meantime. I finally bade someone else to feed her. I did not snicker when I read my friends' blogs who started back to school today, so relieved that I didn't! I wouldn't do that. And that's just today.

I didn't laugh at a swiffer commercial when I heard the "Baby, come back" music play. Yes, my husband did shoot me a worried look. No, it wasn't the first time I've heard that commercial.

And I really, truly, didn't walk into the room where my husband was reading a book, stare into his eyes, and tell him how blessed I felt, while just standing there, have a loud, obnoxious noise escape my backside. I would never do that! I did roll on the floor, laughing! And I thought that was only a computer phrase. Mark thinks it was one of the funniest moments of our entire marriage.

1 comment:

weavermom said...

Man, that computer can suck away time can't it?? (Not that I would know anything about that - nope, not me!)