Friday, February 27, 2009

Crazy car rides

We spend a lot of time in the car on trips. Today we drug the three youngest with us for 3 hours scouting out a town we may be opening a gym in. Then we drove to Starville to pick up Raeley. All this in the rain. After grabbing a bite to eat, we head home, late, full, and sick of driving in the rain. So we play the Itunes game. Mark started this with the boys and what amazed me was how fast they knew some of the songs. Our family is not quite the musical family, and I, being the talk radio junkie, have lost touch with music. That's quite a shame in itself because music is a powerful medium. The I tunes game is simply just putting your I tunes on a random playlist and we see who can name the song first. Raeley was complaining on who loud it was and I told her we were getting her ready for high school parities - which Mark quickly corrected me to say college parties. It was one of those you had to be there moments, but it was pretty funny! I learned tonight, though, that I'm shortchanging myself by not embracing music more. I also have come to realize that I am beind the times not having an Ipod. ANd most intriguing to me is the fact that the boys can pick up information so quickly enoter in it t eh kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksorry. fell asleep. Goodnight!

No comments: