Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls


Christmas morning I made homemade cinnamon rolls. They were ewey-gooey, light and fluffy, sticky, cinnamon-y delicious! I actually couldn't believe how good they were! Oh MY! They were also easier to make than I thought, and didn't take that much time - you just have to make sure you are home for a while so you will be there to roll them out after they rise and let them rise again. I got the recipe at Allrecipes.com. My friend Anita also posted her recipe for me. I urge you to try these. You'll thank me for it. Or you'll hate me for it. Either way, you'll enjoy it!

Oh, by the way, I know what you are thinking, and, yes, I doubled the recipe. These were the leftovers that I stuck in a little skillet. I - heart - cast-iron! Another by-the-way, I personally prefer the powdered sugar and milk icing over the cream cheese icing, but I didn't try Anita's cream cheese icing, perhaps it's better.

No comments: