Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fairy Tale Wedding



When I think of fairy tale weddings, I think of a stunning, flowing wedding dress, being out in nature with lots of beautiful flowers, children laughing and dancing, candles and lights, white balloons, doves, and great weather.

A few months ago, my brother in law's daughter got married. Unfortunately, Mark and I were not able to make it. Cameron was a beautiful barefoot flower girl.


The wedding was outstanding- from the lighted balloons lining the driveway to the pool with baskets of flowers and rose petals floating in them. To the tiered tents, lights, live band and delicious food.

The bride looked fairy-tale-ish also in her custom veil made from antique lace to her dress and framing long curls cascading down her back. I caught myself looking in the photos for the fairies that had to peeking out among the flowers.


My amazing sister-in-law, Sandi planned the whole thing and Audwin, the bride's father, and Sandi's husband created the outdoor wonderland.

I pray that their marriage is as beautiful and harmonious as their wedding was.





PS. You don't see any pictures of Raeley. She took all of the wonderful photos, but no one took a photo of her (from my camera anyway!)
-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: