Saturday, December 5, 2009

Bootcamp Day 3


Best day of all! A guest speaker was brought in and she covered some very applicable topics for anyone who manages people. Specifically:
  • giving and receiving feedback
  • prioritizing and making an action plan - starting with the areas that were discussed in the boot camp
  • assessing our strengths and weaknesses in those areas.
What a way to wind up the bootcamp.
We also worked on a few things that I will leave as a surprise for those of you who may attend. I came with some issues that I wanted guidance on, weaknesses I was aware of that I wanted strengthened, and virtually everything on my list was covered. What a success!
On top of that I got to spend time with an awesome group of AF owners. AF Corporate is also a great group of people who once again impressed my socks off.

No comments: