Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



This is the first Father's day we were in town and able to heap attention on Mark. Usually we are at my family reunion, which was last week. The nice thing about that is I get to be with MY dad on Father's day. My wonderful husband has never complained that he has to hob nob all weekend with perfect strangers, strange family, remote relatives, but I am very happy that we are at our house on Father's Day this year. His wish? To clean out the garage again and organize the house. For those of you who know me, organization just isn't my strong point. Remember this post, or this one?

The kids fixed him blueberry pancakes and sausage for breakfast. I was up at chuch early teaching Sunday School, so they took a picture for me. We aren't taking him out to eat because a few days ago we had gone up to see his parents for the day, and before we left, one of the kids (who is purposefully to remain nameless since stuff like this can happen to the best of us) left the freezer door ajar. Mark stayed up late into the night cooking partially thawed meat. We have plenty of meat in the fridge we are hurrying to eat! Plus, going out to eat would divert our attention from cleaning!






Happy Father's Day to my dad, Mitchell, my father in law, Mark, and all you dads!

No comments: