My Top 10 list of counting my blessings from today.
- I slept great last night.
- The guy who is working on our back porch is "willing to do what it takes to set it straight" Phew!
- I have some staff members I can depend on, who do a great job, and are good at their job!
- I had a great staff meeting with Susan.
- We completed lots of school today.
- We have two squirrely squirrels to play with again. Thanks, Michelle, for squirrel sitting!
- I just got back from a great vacation! I can still close my eyes and taste some of the great food and wine!
- I am friends with some really cool AF owners who called today just to check in with us!
- My little girl loves to give kisses!
- I have some great neighbors and their sweet kids play well with my kids.
- My boys have great boyscout leaders in boy scouts and next year my son already knows a boy in the boyscout troop he's moving into!
- My daughter helped prepare dinner tonight so I could go chat with their awesome boyscout leaders.
- My kids are good at housekeeping.
- My husband makes me laugh. Sometimes it just takes a look at the right time. Even the mundane can be funny.
- I survived today, a day when I didn't know how I could possibly fit it all in.
- I serve a God, and it's because of Him I survived a day like today. If you don't follow God, I can't explain it to you, but I'd love to try sometime SO ASK ME.
OK, so I didn't stop at 10. I could keep going, but I still have work to do. Another blessing - it's only fun stuff left and my daughter offered to clean the kitchen.