Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer TIme -an update on us

I haven't been blogging much -
I've been making a transition in my life.
Less time on the computer.
No more Facebook - not much, anyway.
Consolidating work and emails into larger time chunks - not spread throughout the day. You won't believe how much time that saves!
Eating healthier - trying to get high fructose corn syrup out of our house
Less TV, more reading
Deciding where to put my time not chewed up by my computer -
currently on the kids and de-stressing my life.

I'm working on a few more things, too:
Exercising harder and wiser (still not there - I'm wimping out before interval training).
Watching my reactions to my kids - working on showing my love more.
Living out my faith more - once again, like with the kids, it's a heart issue.

We are still doing school as well. We are working hard to finish by next week. We will continue with a few writing assignments, spelling, and math.

Our summer plans?
Two family trips to Texas
Mark and I will start hiking the Appalachian Trail (Woohoo! Yes, that is as cool-I mean hot- as it sounds!) Our goal? To go back with the kids once we have the hang of it.
Various camps for the kids. Currently it's swimming lessons.

No comments: